Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When I thought Spain couldn't get any more beautiful...

Last week we took a retreat to the north side of the island for some r&r :) We had to hike about an hour and a half along the coast to get to the house. We had no electricity so we lived by candle light (and flashlight ha). Some of us had to camp because there weren't enough rooms in the house. Megan and I were lucky enough to have our own little quaint tent:) I have the greatest best friend in the world because she set up our whole tent before I even got to the campsite! She knows me well and knew I would be no help ;) True best friends :) It was beautiful! We cooked yummy food, played beach volleyball, hiked, and had some really good bible studies as a group. I had some really sweet times with the Lord on this trip. It was rad to be able to get away from the busyness of life and just sit in God's beautiful creation and have quiet time with Him. God is so good! 
We hiked along this beautiful cliff to get to the house 
Our little tent :)
Meg & Me 
How beautiful is this?!


Phil, Roy, Megan and me waiting to play volleyball

Warming up by the fire
Our first morning sunrise there
Cooking with Roy and Amy

Playing in the Mediterranean waves

I swear this wasn't photoshopped... truly THIS color and THIS beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to miss the Mediterranean! The California beaches will have to suffice for the time being!!

    ReplyDelete